Diazepam Intensol Oral belongs to a class of medications called benzodiazepines, and this medications acts on the brain and central nervous system to produce a calming effect. Dosage depends of your medical condition, talk with your doctor before using it.
Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history, especially of:
- breathing problems
- liver disease
- drug or alcohol abuse
- kidney disease
Like a lot of anxiety medications, Diazepam Intensol Oral also may cause blurred vision, so be aware and do not drive or do any activity that requires alertness or clear vision.
Here is a list of side effects that may occur if using this Diazepam: (drowsiness, constipation, headache, dizziness, fatigue) if you feel that any of these side effects persist or worsen, please talk with your doctor immediately!
Table of Contents
- 1 Diazepam Intensol Oral DIAZEPAM 5 MG/5 ML SOLUTION
- 2 Diazepam Intensol Oral DIAZEPAM 5 MG/ML ORAL CONC
- 3 Diazepam Intensol Oral VALIUM 10 MG TABLET
- 4 Diazepam Intensol Oral DIAZEPAM 10 MG TABLET
- 5 Diazepam Intensol Oral VALIUM 2 MG TABLET
- 6 Diazepam Intensol Oral DIAZEPAM 2 MG TABLET
- 7 Diazepam Intensol Oral VALIUM 5 MG TABLET
- 8 Diazepam Intensol Oral DIAZEPAM 5 MG TABLET