People around the world trying to save energy and their money, they replacing old standard light bulbs with environmentally-friendly with the new energy saving light bulbs. But many people don’t know that energy efficient light bulbs are so toxic. This light bulbs release poison gas, and they can release 20 times more then acceptable mercury concentration into the air.
If you don’t know what is mercury, that’s a potent neurotoxin and its dangerous to children and pregnant women.
This energy efficient light blubs not cause only anxiety problems, it can also cause migraines, fatigue, inability to concentrate, dizziness and even cancer.
This research is done by Fraunhofer Wilhelm Klauditz Institut for German Federal Environment Agency.
Our suggestion is to go back to incadescent bulbs!